Meet the Seasonal meal planner.
a year long prompted planner to help organize meals + create an intentional plan for hospitality.
I learned a valuable lesson after becoming a mom. Our meals couldn't be left to chance anymore. Similarly, intentional hospitality wouldn't just happen without a plan.
Stress would inevitably take over and we would scarf down our meals before rushing into the bedtime remix without a second thought to cultivating relationships around the table. I spent far too many nights bouncing a baby on my hip and frantically trying to throw a complicated meal together - sitting down at the table with all my energy drained from stress instead of flowing onto those I shared a meal with (even my husband and baby).
Can you relate to my experience?
Hi, I'm Natasha. I am a wife, mom of 2, and business owner.
Much like you, I'm trying to simplify life, especially when it comes to our meals. I don’t want to reinvent the wheel every week with new recipes I have no idea if my family will like. I want to say goodbye to decision fatigue that overruns my brain when I’m tired from taking care of two little ones.
WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE PEACE WHEN IT COMES TO MEAL TIME INSTEAD OF STRESS AND FEELINGS OF FAILURE?
By implementing my seasonal recipe rotation and cooking simple meals, I no longer have to meal plan every week, but once every 3 months. Finally I have a clear plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for the week ahead. No more running to the store at the last minute for a forgotten ingredient. No more wandering around the kitchen at 5 o'clock wondering what's for dinner while bouncing screaming babies on my hip. No more wishing I could invest my energy into the lives of people around my table instead of stressing about what I'm about to cook for them or how my house looks!
Organize your meal plan once and for all
AND Bring God's kingdom TO earth through hospitality
Need more details? Keep scrolling...
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS:
- Cooking dinner doesn't stress you out
- Margin to share a meal with family + friends
- Never run out of dinner ideas
- Cut meal planning time down to 20 minutes a week
- Refreshed by extending generous hospitality
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"The reminders help me to keep grocery costs down by using what I already have."
"I used to constantly forget what I wanted to prep ahead and then none of it would get done! Now I list out my prep, divide it over Saturday and Sunday afternoons and I'm ready for a smooth week of healthy and easy to put together meals."
"Keeps me on track budget wise and health wise!"
- This planner lasts 1 year
- 9 pages of prep work to prepare your heart for meal planning and hospitality
- 4 seasonal planning sections - for meals and hospitaltiy
- 12 monthly planning sections - for meals and hospitality
- 52 weekly meal planning sections, perforated for tearing out
- 52 grocery list sheets, perforated for tearing out
- Resource section - for meals and hospitality
- 10 holiday and event planning pages, perforated for tearing out
- Size: 9 x 8.5"
- Printed on white paper, spiral bound, durable UV coated cover (if it gets dirty, simply wipe with a damp cloth!)
- With the purchase of a Seasonal Meal Planner, you get instant access to our private Facebook community, live monthly coaching calls and access to The Pantry, a portal for SMP owners to rewatch coaching calls anytime, with new content being added each month!